THE UNITARY PLAN – last date to submit your feedback is 31 May 2013
· This Plan is a dramatic re-shaping of Auckland’s building rulebook and will last for 30 years
· It will affect how you and your neighbours can develop your property
· It will affect how your family will live in the future
· Auckland Council has said it will listen to community feedback on the current proposals
· Don’t just leave it to others. Tell Auckland Council what you think of the proposals by 31 May.
· Feedback forms and information sheets available from "News" - "Newsletters" on our website.
Check out what is proposed for Milford and for your property at http://unitaryplan.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/pages/xc.enquire/UnitaryPlanElectronic.aspx.
Click on the electronic maps and the e-plan to see what is proposed.
For the non-onliners among us, we have posted a Unitary Plan map of Milford on the Rotary noticeboard in the village square. This shows the different zones for the whole of Milford.
We will be doing a letterbox drop to every Milford household over the next week (15-19 May). If you can assist with this, please let us know by return. Even one street will help our loyal band of regular deliverers.
We hope you will make a point of discussing this with your neighbours and help ensure everyone understands how important it is to make their views known.
You can contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com